Wednesday, November 01, 2006


watermelon salad

Success:
This is my 2nd time whipping up this yummy salad and again it turned out awesome. This is quick, easy and cheap (using my mint plant). This time round I decided to put in a bit of effort into the presentation as well and it looks gorgeous !

Failure:
Before I make this I should check if anyone doesn't eat feta, olives and even parsley! LR doesn't touch the feta and olives but it would compromise with the taste if I had ommited them out.

Here goes my bit of reflection -
For our plans to be fufilled or even turn out great, it doesn't mean that everything about the plans is according to our liking. Sometimes God has a funny way of fufilling His promises and making His plans great. It could that in the process of His will, we encounter some bumps and difficulties or even disgusting yucky moments(like feta or olives, for some) but if we trust in the end result and know it would be awesome (like yummy watermelon salad), why stumble over the little bit of moments? Another way of looking at it is, if we see feta and olives as inconviences and if these inconviences could make someone else happier (I have friends who are obessed with olives) that's love. I would want to be able to love above myself anyday.

No comments: