Monday, October 09, 2006


tomato and spinach quiche

Success:
It looks so pretty(yes like the bacon and mushroom quiche), but would it be salty and terrible? Anyway, what's my rationale for making this? It's just that while I was buying the ingredients to make the B&M quiche, I was getting extremely stressed out by the amount of fat that goes into the quiche, so much so that I convinced myself to compensate with a vegetable quiche! Haha... I added the same amount of salt as the failed B&M quiche but the salt level was barely noticeable. In place, was the nice sourness of the tomatoes and aroma of rosemary that I added. Oh did I add that this one had no recipe too? Maybe I really can't follow plans... is God telling me that I need more faith and to eat more vegetables? Haha...

Failure:
I made this together with the B&M quiche, so am not too thrilled with making quiches.


No comments: